The global market for home decor is anticipated to reach around US$ 855,680 Million in value in 2022 and expand at a strong CAGR during the assessment period. The home décor industry is expanding globally as more people, particularly in poorer nations, own houses. Furniture, textiles, and floor coverings are utilised in home décor to improve the living area.
The rise of the real estate sector is one reason for the home décor market’s quick growth. Additionally, the ease with which individuals may access new types of designs and a diversity of things for house décor as a result of factors like globalisation is promoting the expansion of this sector.
To give a further fillip to the home décor market is the rise of the online retail segment. Due to the rise of the online retail, furniture and other items used for home décor are available at a discounted price and have become more affordable. Hence, a large number of people are accessing these online retail outlets to decorate their homes.
Other factors that are encouraging the growth of this market are the rise in the disposable incomes and improving lifestyle of people. However, there are some restraints that are slowing the market growth of home décor products like the increasing price of raw materials like wood and leather.
Accelerate Your Success: Unlock the Secrets of the Market – Download the Sample Report! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4831
Forecast Highlights on Global Home Decor Market
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the rugs segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 155,460 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The rugs segment is estimated to account for nearly one-fifth of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to gain in market share by the year 2022 end.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the direct to consumer segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 127,733 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The direct to consumer segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the distribution channel segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the indoor segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 560,205 Mn in 2022. The indoor segment is expected to lose some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the APEJ region in the indoor segment.
- Future Market Insights forecasts the China home décor market to grow from US$ 79,955 Mn in 2017 to US$ 109,434 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2017 to 2022.
Want to know more about our latest market report? Ask our analyst today! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4831
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for home decor, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Samson Holding Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Springs Window Fashions LLC, The Oneida Group, Inc., Siemens AG, Suofeiya Home Collection Co., Ltd., Conair Corporation, Inter Ikea Systems B.V, Hanssem Co., Ltd. and Zepter International Inc.
- Home Furniture
- Bath Textiles
- Bed Textiles
- Kitchen and Dining Textiles Tiles
- Wood & Laminate Flooring
- Vinyl & Rubber Flooring
- Other Products
- Retail Stores
- Direct to Consumer
- Manufacturer Stores
- E-commerce Stores
- Discount stores
- Rental Stores
- Club Stores
- DIY Stores
- Other Applications
- North America
- Latin America
Read Related Reports@
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
- What Is Maximalist Home Decor? The Colorful Aesthetic, Explained
- Best Disney home decor | WesternSlopeNow.com
- Best Disney home decor | WKRN News 2
- Home interior decor tips: Ideas to design a balcony garden for your house
- Rochelle Humes: Interior Designer In The Making: all we know